STEPS is a regional leader in providing services that will foster self-sufficiency and eliminate poverty. We partner with other non-profits and businesses of like mind to create synergy in order to positively impact the lives of those we touch. We are constantly looking for new team members to bring creativity to our operations.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- Head Start Bus Driver – Amelia County
- Head Start Bus Monitor – Amelia County
- Head Start Kitchen Aide – Amelia County
- Head Start Family Development Specialist
Please download the STEPS required application forms bulleted below (all 4) and submit by the deadline for the position for which you are interested.
- STEPS Employment Application
- Equal Employment Opportunity Voluntary Self ID Survey
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form
- Pre-offer Invitation To Self-identify As A Protected Veteran