STEPS is a regional leader in providing services that will foster self-sufficiency and eliminate poverty. We partner with other non-profits and businesses of like mind to create synergy in order to positively impact the lives of those we touch. We are constantly looking for new team members to bring creativity to our operations.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- Head Start Kitchen Aide – Amelia and Lunenburg Counties
- Head Start Bus Monitor – Amelia, Prince Edward, Lunenburg Counties
- Head Start Transportation Supervisor
- Head Start Teacher – Cumberland County
- Head Start Teaching Assistant – Amelia County
- Early Head Start Teacher (Infants/Toddlers) – Lunenburg County
- Early Head Start Teaching Assistant (Infants/Toddlers) – Amelia and Lunenburg Counties
Please download the STEPS required application forms bulleted below (all 4) and submit by the deadline for the position for which you are interested.
- STEPS Employment Application
- Equal Employment Opportunity Voluntary Self ID Survey
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form
- Pre-offer Invitation To Self-identify As A Protected Veteran