STEPS is a regional leader in providing services that will foster self-sufficiency and eliminate poverty. We partner with other non-profits and businesses of like mind to create synergy in order to positively impact the lives of those we touch. We are constantly looking for new team members to bring creativity to our operations.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- Head Start Program Aide – Amelia
- Early Head Start Teacher – Lunenburg
- Early Head Start Teaching Assistant – Lunenburg
- Early Head Start Program Aide – Lunenburg
- Program Coach
- Family Development Specialist
- Substitute Van Driver for Lunenburg County
- Head Start Full Time Substitute Teacher
- Head Start Substitute Teacher
- Administrative Support Specialist
- Workplace Supports Case Manager
Please download the STEPS required application form below and submit by the deadline for the position for which you are interested.