STEPS is a regional leader in providing services that will foster self-sufficiency and eliminate poverty. We partner with other non-profits and businesses of like mind to create synergy in order to positively impact the lives of those we touch. We are constantly looking for new team members to bring creativity to our operations.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- Workplace Supports Case Manager
- Head Start Transportation Supervisor
- Head Start Teacher for Amelia County
- Head Start Teacher Assistant for Amelia County
- Vice President of Finance
- Program Aide for Amelia County
Please download the STEPS required application forms bulleted below (all 4) and submit by the deadline for the position for which you are interested.
- STEPS Employment Application
- Equal Employment Opportunity Voluntary Self ID Survey
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form
- Pre-offer Invitation To Self-identify As A Protected Veteran